25 januari 2006

Jaren 80 videoclip-dump (Deel 3)


Alphaville - Forever young
Alphaville - Sounds like a melody
Alphaville - Big in Japan
The Flirts - Passion
Phil Collins - Against all odds
Bananarama - I heard a rumour
Boney M - Rivers of Babylon
Ottawan - D.I.S.C.O
Samantha Fox - Touch me
Amanda Lear - Follow me
Culture Club - Do you really want to hurt me
Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Round
Electric Light Orchestra - Don't Bring Me Down
Electric Light Orchestra - All Over The World
Electric Light Orchestra - Last train to London
Electric Light Orchestra - Confusion
Falco - Rock me Amadeus
Falco - Jeanny
Gloria Gaynor - I will survive
Kim Wilde - Cambodia
Kajagoogoo - Too shy
Mc Miker G & DJ Sven - Holiday Rap
Swing Out Sister - Breakout
Modern Talking - You're My Heart, You're My Soul
Modern Talking - Brother Louie
Modern Talking - Cheri Cheri Lady
Pet Shop Boys - Being Boring
The Buggles - Video killed the radio star
Trans-X - Living on video
Yello - I Love You
Yello - Oh Yeah
Yello - Vicious Games
Spandau Ballet - True
Soft Cell - Tainted Love
KLF - 3am Eternal
Snap - The Power
Paul Young - Everytime you go away
Blondie - Atomic
Blondie - Heart Of Glass
Blondie - Call me
KC & The Sunshine Band - Please don't go
Kool And The Gang - Cherish
Hall and Oates - Maneater
Alan Parson's Project - Don't Answer Me
REO Speedwagon - Keep on Loving You
Earth Wind & Fire - September
Earth Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland
The Police - Roxanne
The Police - Every Breath You Take
Michael Sembello - Maniac
Golden Earring - Twilight Zone
Prince - Kiss
Prince - When Doves Cry
Taco - Putting On The Ritz
Genesis - Invisible Touch
Van Halen - Jump
Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbusters
Dan Hartman - I Can Dream About You
Sheila E. - Glamorous life
Billy Idol - Sweet 16
Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield
Mr. Mister - Broken Wings
Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian
Lisa Lisa & The Cult Jam - I wonder if I take you home
Cutting Crew - I Just Died In Your Arms
Bobby Brown - Every Little Step
Milli Vanilli - Girl you know it's true
Roxette - Listen To Your Heart
Paula Abdul - Straight up
Neneh Cherry - Manchild
Neneh Cherry - Buffalo stance
OMD - If You Leave
Janet Jackson - Control
Chic - Le Freak
Grace Jones - La Vie En Rose
The Stranglers - Golden Brown
Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire
Mory Kante - Yeke Yeke
Fine young cannibals - She drives me crazy
Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
Simple Minds - Don't you forget about me (The Breakfast Club)
Sandra - Maria Magdalena
Terence Trent D'Arby - Sign Your Name
The Young Ones & Cliff Richard - Living Doll (fixed)
Talk Talk - It's my life
Ultravox - Dancing with Tears in my Eyes
The Temptations - Treat Her Like A Lady
Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You
The Cars - Drive
Vanity 6 - Nasty Girl
Stray Cats - Runaway Boys
Stray Cats - Rock This Town
John Lennon - Nobody Told Me
David Bowie - China Girl
David Bowie - Blue Jean
Frankie goes to Hollywood - The Power of Love
George Harrison - Got my mind set on you
The Specials - Ghost Town
INXS - Never Tear Us Apart
INXS - Need You Tonight
INXS - New Sensation
Robert Palmer - Simply Irresistible
Whitesnake - Is This Love
Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
Europe - The Final Countdown
Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart
Chris Isaak - Blue Hotel
Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
ZZ Top - Gimme all your lovin'
ZZ Top - Legs
Fleetwood Mac - Big Love
Fleetwood Mac - Family Man
Icehouse - Hey little girl
Cher - If I could turn back time

Zie ook deel 1, 2 en 4.